LinkShare rotating banner

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Download Aria2 1.15.2

Download to folder

Here you can download my Windows builds of aria2. This is the result of my previous post on how to build aria2 for Windows.





I didn't expect my Windows build to depend on libstdc++-6.dll. I think that's because I used Cygwin's mingw64 compiler. It still works, though.



Aria2c Usage


aria2c --file-allocation=prealloc ftp://192.168.1.64/pardus.iso

If aria2 aborts a download due to a connection error, you can resume the download any time using aria2c like this:


aria2c -c ftp://192.168.1.64/pardus.iso

To download files from URL's written in a file urls.txt to a folder Downloads, run aria2 as follows. The urls.txt should contain one download per line with URL's seperated by a tab:


aria2c -i urls.txt -d Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

KBlog logo This blog seeks to share useful information on freely available fonts on the Internet. Thanks for visiting the blog and posting your comments.

© Contents by KBlog

© Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008

Followers

Total Pageviews

CyberChimps Professional WordPress Themes
Powered By Blogger